top of page
TERMS FOR REFERRAL SCHEME (EXTERNAL VACANCIES)
1. If You refer an individual (Candidate) who FTS Recruitment Limited (FTS) subsequently places into a client of FTS, You may be entitled to receive a fee (Referral Fee) of £500 in accordance with these Terms.
2. You may refer a Candidate to FTS by providing their name, current position, current employer, and their mobile telephone number and/or personal email address. You must ensure that the Candidate has consented to You providing their details to FTS.
3. The Referral Fee shall only be payable in respect of Candidates who are referred by You and who:
3.1. have had no direct contact with FTS in the 12-month period prior to such referral;
3.2. have not already been referred to FTS by a third party;
3.3. are employed under a Permanent Contract of Employment by a client of FTS within 12 months of You making the referral; and
4. When making a referral, You must not cause any conflict of interest to arise or breach any contractual obligation which You owe to a third party.
5. FTS shall notify You when a Referral Fee becomes payable and shall pay the Referral Fee by direct transfer into a bank account specified by You.
6. You shall be responsible for:
6.1. any income tax liability arising on the Referral Fee; and
6.2. notifying your employer of the Referral Fee if You are contractually, ethically, or legally required to do so.
7. This referral scheme is not open to:
7.1. employees of FTS, their families, or close associates; or
7.2. any company or business undertaking.
8. In the event of any query or dispute arising in relation to these Terms, FTS’s decision shall be final, and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
9. Save in respect of any liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, the aggregate liability of FTS in respect of any claim or series of claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be limited to a sum equivalent to the Referral Fee.
10. FTS reserves the right to amend or withdraw this referral scheme at any time and without notice.
11. These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and the Courts of England & Wales shall have jurisdiction in respect of any matter arising in relation to the construction, performance, and interpretation of these Terms.
bottom of page