We launched our Freelance (Contract) division in 2015 following requests from many of our clients who were looking for a high-quality temporary service that would match the standard of our Permanent product.
With the temporary recruitment market having developed a less than glowing reputation over the years we are determined to provide a service to both our clients and temporary workers that out-performs even our long-standing competition.
"FTS always have freelance vacancies available and, as they take the time to get to know your skills and aspirations, they offer you only the suitable ones
which minimises the time taken to get into a new role." K Richards – Quantity Surveyor, Hampshire
Reasons to choose FTS for your Freelance requirements:
- Experience - Whilst it’s the latest addition to our recruitment portfolio, our Freelance division is headed up by one of the most experienced freelance recruiters in the country who, with over twenty years’ experience in the industry, will provide you with understanding and trusted relationships that have been forged over those years.
- Compliance - Staying ahead of the ever-changing temporary legislation carries risks for both clients and temporary workers so we have retained a leading recruitment lawyer to ensure we always provide a fully compliant service which means you are safeguarded when working with us.
- In-house Payroll - Rather than outsourcing our back-office service we choose to keep everything in-house and, by providing a dedicated point of contact, we can make sure that our temporary workers are paid accurately on time.
- Dedicated Contract Division - Unlike many agencies that employ Consultants who undertake both permanent and temporary recruitment, we avoid this ‘Jack of all Trades’ approach by having sector specialists who spend 100% of their time on your chosen field.
- Site Visits - By making regular site visits a priority we get to know everyone we work with and are accessible to both our clients and temporary workers. In the unlikely event of an issue arising it’s reassuring to know that we are on hand to help you overcome it.
- Permanent Recruitment - People’s circumstances change! Whenever a permanent employee seeks the flexibility of working freelance or a temporary worker seeks the security and career path of a permanent position, we can help with the transition by providing advice, support and the appropriate introductions.
"I provide my freelance services as the director of a limited company and have always found FTS to be professional, diligent and forthright.
This approach allows me to get on with my day job, knowing that my recruitment needs are in good hands." N King – Design Manager, East Sussex